SBS Deutschland GmbH respects the data protection provisions of the "Federal Data Protection Act" as well as other guidelines and legal stipulations in Germany, such as the Broadcast Media Act (TMG) and the Interstate Treaty on Broadcasting (Rundfunk-staatsvertrag - RStV). The data protection official of SBS Deutschland GmbH, Mrs. Dr. Heidrun Freund, (firstname.lastname@example.org) is responsible for monitoring the compliance with all regulations.
Accesses to the web server are recorded anonymously and only the fact of the access and the called document are registered. SBS Deutschland GmbH does not establish a reference to the user's personal data. The protocol data are stored for 90 days and are deleted afterwards. No Cookies (except for active session and vehicle data), Java-Applets or Active-X-Controls are used.
SBS Deutschland GmbH respects and protects your privacy and observes the following premises:
- We protect your data with all means available to us from inadmissibly access.
- We process and use your data only within SBS Deutschland GmbH. A transmission of your data to an unauthorized third party does not take place. We transmit a necessary minimum of data only to our service partners as transportation companies and financial institutions etc.
- You have a comprehensive right to information concerning the data which our company stores about you.
- You have the option to decide whether we may use your data for direct marketing or other purposes.
- We take precautions to guarantee the security of your personal data. Your data are protected conscientiously against loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access.
If you have questions please contact our privacy official email@example.com)