§ 1 Information about the collection of personal
(1) In the following, we will inform you about the collection of personal data when our Website is being used. Personal data include all data which directly refer to your person, e. g. name, address, e- mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible person in accordance with Art. 4 Sect. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Lawyer Jacob von Gehren
Danish Advocates - a branch of FOCUS ADVOKATER P/S Grimm 8
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or by means of a contact form, we will store the data you have provided us with (e-mail address, your name, if applicable, and your telephone number) in order to answer your questions. The data collected in this connection will be deleted by us when it is no longer necessary to store them or we will restrict the processing thereof in case that statutory periods of retention should apply.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers with regard to individual functions of our services or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective procedures as described below. In this context, we will also mention the criteria defined for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) Regarding the personal data referring to your person, you will have the following rights with respect to us:
- right to obtain information,
- right to correction or deletion,
- right to the restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing of your data,
- right to the transmission of data.
2) Furthermore, you shall be entitled to lodge a complaint with
a data protection supervisory authority in order to complain about
the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our Website
(1) When you use our Website for mere information purposes, that is if you do not register and do not provide us with other information, either, we will only collect the personal data which are transmitted by your Browser to our Server. If you want to look at our Website, we will collect the following data which are technically necessary for us in order to display our Website to you and to ensure stability and safety (the legal basis is Art. 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- date and time of the inquiry
- time zone difference to the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (concrete page)
- status of access/HTTP status code
- the respective volume of data that is transferred
- Website from which the request comes
- operating system and the interface thereof
- language and version of the Browser software.
(2)In addition to the data mentioned hereinbefore, cookies will be saved on your computer when you use our Website. Cookies are small text files which are saved on your hard drive allocated to the Browser used by you and owing to which certain information is given to the body setting the cookie (to us in this case). Cookies are not able to run programs or to transfer viruses to your computer. They serve the purpose of making our Internet service more user-friendly and effective.
a) This Website makes use of the following kind of cookies the scope and functioning of which will be explained in the following:
- transient cookies (see b)
- persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies will automatically be deleted if you close the Browser. They in particular include the session cookies. These save a so-called session ID by means of which different requests by your Browser can be assigned to the joint session. It is thus possible to recognize your computer if you return to our Website. These session cookies will be deleted if you log out or close the Browser.
c) Persistent cookies will automatically be deleted after a pre-defined duration which may vary from cookie to cookie. You may any time delete these cookies in the security settings of your Browser.
d) You can configure your Browser settings in accordance with your requirements and e.g. refuse acceptance of Third-Party Cookies or of all cookies. We point out to the fact that you will then perhaps not be able to make use of all functions of this Website.
§ 4 Additional functions and services of our Website
(1) Apart from the use of our Website for mere information purposes, we also offer various services which may be used by you if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide additional personal data which we will use for the rendering of the respective service and which are subject to the aforementioned principles with regard to data processing.
(2) We sometimes revert to external service providers for the processing of your data. These have not only carefully been selected and commissioned by us, but are also bound to our instructions and are controlled on a regular basis.
(3) Furthermore, we can transmit your personal data to third parties, if participation in special offers, sweepstakes, conclusion of contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You will receive more detailed information in this respect when providing your personal data or in the description of the respective service as shown below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the respective service.
§ 5 Objection against or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) In case that you have given your consent to the processing of your data you may revoke such content at any time. Such revocation will influence the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have submitted it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to such processing. This will be the case if processing in particular is not necessary for the execution of a contract entered into with you which will always be explained by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such objection, we would like to ask you to state the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done before. In case of a justified objection by you we will check the facts and either discontinue or adjust the processing of data or provide you with our compelling and legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing of data.
(3) Of course, you may at any time object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis. Please inform us about your objection against advertising by using the following contact data:
SBS Deutschland GmbH Datenschutz (Data Protection)
Eichrodter Weg 57
Telephone: 03691/257 0
Fax: 03691/257 222